Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 2) – Starting from Nov 4, 2022
Learn next level grammar, Click Here to know more
STARTS FROM 5th SEP 2019.
Login and Enroll for this course to get access for materials.
You have to create an account and login.
After login click on Enroll button on this page to register.
Click Here to Login or Register
- Completion of Gita Sopanam Level 2 / Shiksha or equivalent.
- Able to understand and speak simple Sanskrit.
- Textbook: Gita Pravesha (Level 1) published by Samskrita Bharati (Recommended to buy a hard copy) Order Here
- A brief intro to Ashtadhyayi Grammar
- Sandhi (Swara, Vyanjana, Visarga), Samasa,
- Nijanta, Sannanta, Taddhita
- Karakam, Kridanta, Sati Saptami
- Shloka pada vigrahah, Anvayarachana, Tatparyam
- + Few more new pratyayas
- Advanced concepts of Sanskrit Grammar
- Complex sentence formation
- Important things which are necessary for Spoken Sanskrit and Shloka reading
- Minimum 2 hours per week.
- Friday, Saturday at 9:00 PM till 10:00 PM (Indian Standard Time). Enrolled students will be notified of any changes on sessions.
- The entire course might be approximately for a minimum of 6 months.
- Learn from Home / Office via free live web conference sessions. Register for details
- View recorded sessions later at our YouTube Channel.
- Course language: Sanskrit (Primariliy), English
- Absolutely free course
- A better understanding of Sanskrit Grammar
- The student will be able to understand and converse easily in simple Sanskrit
- The student will be able to read simple shlokas.
- Student can appear for the exams conducted by Samskrita Bharati
- Interact with other co-students and teachers at https://forum.sanskrit.today/t/gita-pravesha-level-1
- Subscribe to this forum post https://forum.sanskrit.today/d/5-gita-pravesha-1-announcements for any announcements about this course
- Ask any queries about the course or doubts in the subject at Community Forum (link above)