LIVE COURSE COMPLETED
New Pravesha Beginners Batch starting in Aug (End) 2019
Updates are at COMMUNITY FORUM
Do not miss to read this entire page.
You have to create an account and login.
After login click on the Enroll button on this page to register.
- Basics of Spoken Sanskrit
- Basic verb forms (Present, Past, Future, etc.)
- Basic noun forms
- Important things which are necessary for Spoken Sanskrit.
- Pravesha Syllabus from Samskrita Bharati
- More detailed updates are at our community forum. If you log in, you will see more updates.
- Recommended to spend half on hour a day
- The entire course might require a minimum of 5 months.
- Weekly online contact classes
- Community Forum for Question and Answers
- Youtube Videos
- Learn from Home
- Basics of Sanskrit
- The student will be able to understand and converse in simple Sanskrit
- The student will be able to read simple shlokas.
- Able to appear for Pravesha exams conducted by Samskrita Bharati
- Anyone with interest to learn can join.
- No prior knowledge on language needed
- It is an absolutely free course
- The primary platform for any interaction. (Ensure that you create account at forum and follow announcements regularly)
- Interact with other co-students and teachers at https://forum.sanskrit.today/t/sanskrit-for-beginners
- Subscribe to this forum post https://forum.sanskrit.today/d/8-sanskrit-for-beginners-announcements for any announcements about this course
- Ask any queries about the course or doubts in the subject at Community Forum (link above)