Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 2) – Starting from Nov 4, 2022
Learn next level grammar, Click Here to know more
Sanskrit for Beginners
- Basics of Spoken Sanskrit
- Basic verb forms (Present, Past, Future, etc.)
- Basic noun forms
- Important things which are necessary for Spoken Sanskrit.
- Pravesha Syllabus from Samskrita Bharati
You have to create an account and login. After login click on the Enroll button on this page to register.Click Here to Login or Register
How it works?
Ideal course for beginners designed well to start from beginning and within 5 months you will be able to understand simple sanskrit.
Where / How?
- Weekly online contact classes
- Community Forum for Question and Answers
- Youtube Videos
- Learn from Home
- Anyone with interest to learn can join.
- No prior knowledge on language needed
- It is an absolutely free course
- Basics of Sanskrit
- The student will be able to understand and converse in simple Sanskrit
- The student will be able to read simple shlokas.
- Able to appear for Pravesha exams conducted by Samskrita Bharati
- The primary platform for any interaction. (Ensure that you create account at forum and follow announcements regularly)
- Interact with other co-students and teachers at https://forum.sanskrit.today/t/sanskrit-for-beginners
- Subscribe to this forum post https://forum.sanskrit.today/d/8-sanskrit-for-beginners-announcements for any announcements about this course
- Ask any queries about the course or doubts in the subject at Community Forum (link above)
Enroll to see lessons here
I have been learning Sanskrit begginners course online for the past few months. i was able to access Ashok ji’s video and course materials and exercises,. But today I am not able to access the course materials. Why?? Please help me.
Namaste, You have to register and enroll to this course. After the enrollment, you can access all the materials. Thanks