Sanskrit for Beginners
- Basics of Spoken Sanskrit
- Basic verb forms (Present, Past, Future, etc.)
- Basic noun forms
- Important things which are necessary for Spoken Sanskrit.
- Pravesha Syllabus from Samskrita Bharati
How it works?
Ideal course for beginners designed well to start from beginning and within 5 months you will be able to understand simple sanskrit.
- Basics of Sanskrit
- The student will be able to understand and converse in simple Sanskrit
- The student will be able to read simple shlokas.
- Able to appear for Pravesha exams conducted by Samskrita Bharati
- The primary platform for any interaction. (Ensure that you create account at forum and follow announcements regularly)
- Interact with other co-students and teachers at https://forum.sanskrit.today/t/sanskrit-for-beginners
- Subscribe to this forum post https://forum.sanskrit.today/d/8-sanskrit-for-beginners-announcements for any announcements about this course
- Ask any queries about the course or doubts in the subject at Community Forum (link above)
Enroll to see lessons here