|Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 0)||https://t.me/+9b3niuM247BiZjE1|
|Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 1)||https://t.me/+GDrz0hqKdng1OTk9|
|Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 2)||https://t.me/+F1WQc61vRI4xYzc1|
|Sanskrit for Intermediate (Level 1)||https://t.me/+5vFQxa57FgJhYjU9|
You can directly join Sanskrit.Today Family Telegram Group by opening the below link on mobile. (Ensure you have the Telegram App installed)
If you do not want to join the group, you can subscribe to our Telegram Bot with the below link or you can search Sanskrit.Today in telegram and join, So you will not miss out on any Sanskrit.Today Announcements. More features to be added to this Bot soon. You can also invite/add this Bot to your other Telegram Groups.
- This group is only for conversations related to Sanskrit along with other interested people. Preferably via Sanskrit (if not English).
- If you can contribute some time to convert some interesting topics/discussions to public forum content, that would be a great service.
- You can use this group to improve spoken Sanskrit skills by interacting with others via audio or text messages in Sanskrit.
- No teacher or student differentiation. Anyone can enlighten others with their knowledge.
- No unnecessary forwards in the group even if they are related to Sanskrit unless confirmed with admin as we all value our and others’ time.
- No promotional messages of any other goods, services, WhatsApp groups, etc…
- No personal chat or any other personal communication with members of the group.
- No discussion on antisocial, controversial topics or anything not related to Sanskrit.
- Refrained from the usage of local/regional languages unless it is really required.
- Should always support the health of the group.
- Changing the group name, and group logo/image is not allowed unless confirmed with admin.
- The rules are subject to change at any time.
Let’s make a healthy Sanskrit Family…
The member who violates the group rules will be removed immediately. Might be added back upon the admin’s consideration.