Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 2) – Starting from Nov 4, 2022
Learn next level grammar, Click Here to know more
LIVE SESSION – RECENTLY COMPLETED – ABSOLUTELY FREE COURSE – JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP
Check announcements at https://forum.sanskrit.today/d/532-bhasha-pravesha-level-1-announcements for more details.You have to create an account and login.
After login click on Enroll button on this page to register. Click Here to Login or Register
- The interest, determination
- Catch up on Devanagari Script before the session.
- Good if you have completed the ‘Sanskrit for Beginners‘ web series.
- Order or buy text book from here (Important)
- Basics of Spoken Sanskrit
- Basic verb forms (Present, Past, Future, etc.)
- Basic noun forms
- Important things that are necessary for Spoken Sanskrit.
- Minimum of 2 hours per week
- Every Thursday, Friday from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM IST. (Any changes would be informed)
- The entire course might be approximately 6 – 8 months.
- Live sessions would happen via conference call. (Details would be shared to participants)
- Recordings can be watched at Youtube
- Learn from Home / Office
- Foundation and know Basics of Sanskrit
- The student will be able to understand and converse in simple Sanskrit
- The student will be able to read simple shlokas.
- Clear Prevesha Exam from Samskrita Bharati or similar exams from other institutions
Forum & Telegram Group
- Interact with other co-students and teachers at https://forum.sanskrit.today/t/bhasha-pravesha-level-1
- Join our telegram group – https://t.me/+GDrz0hqKdng1OTk9
- Ask any queries about the course or doubts in the subject at Community Forum / Telegram Group (link above) https://southafrica-ed.com/
Is it free or paid course
Yes it is free course
It is a totally free course.
I just joined today, can I continue in the existing batch of Bhasha Praveshika 1?
Yes. Join telegram for queries.