Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 2) – Starting from Nov 4, 2022
Learn next level grammar, Click Here to know more
LIVE COURSE COMPLETEDYou have to create an account and login.
After login click on Enroll button on this page to register. Click Here to Login or Register
- The interest, determination
- Basics of Spoken Sanskrit
- Basic verb forms (Present, Past, Future, etc.)
- Basic noun forms
- Important things that are necessary for Spoken Sanskrit.
- Pravesha Syllabus from Samskrita Bharati
- Online course already completed. But you can spend a minimum of 2 hours per week
- The entire course might be approximately 4 months.
- Youtube (Click Here)
- Learn from Home / Office
- Basics of Sanskrit
- The student will be able to understand and converse in simple Sanskrit
- Student will be able to read simple shlokas.
- Clear Prevesha Exam from Samskrita Bharati
- Interact with other co-students and teachers at https://forum.sanskrit.today/t/sanskrit-for-beginners
- Ask any queries about the course or doubts in the subject at Community Forum (link above)
The Pravesha Course you were conducting was simply superb. Why have you withdrawn the videos? I was depending on it to learn for the coming exam in August. It’s not there even in your website. I’m willing to study from the videos even on commercial terms but please make it available. Thank you Dr. Girija Natarajan
Please enroll to the course to see the list of videos at course page.