Sanskrit for Beginners (Level 2) – Starting from Nov 4, 2022
Learn next level grammar, Click Here to know more
STARTING FROM Nov 4th, 2022 …
(Join Telegram Group for more details)
This course is for beginners who would like to explore Sanskrit as a hobby and learn from its roots. Videos are published on each topic along with exercises after the live classes. Please join the telegram group to get instant notifications.You have to create an account and login.
After login click on Enroll button on this page to register. Click Here to Login or Register
- The interest, determination
- Well-versed with Devanagari Script before the session.
- Must have completed one of the following
- Bhasha Pravesha (Level 1)
- Gita Sopanam (Level 1)
- Completed Correspondence Course Pravesha and mid of Parichaya
- Or any equivalent
- Order and Buy Books – Bhasha Pravesha (Part 2) and Gita Sopanam (Part 2)
- Basics of Spoken Sanskrit
- Advanced verb and noun forms
- Little advanced grammar concepts
- Important things that are necessary for Spoken Sanskrit
- Minimum 2 hours per week
- The entire live course might require approx 8 months.
- Join live classes from Home / Office
- Recorded sessions published on YouTube
- Course language: Sanskrit (Mainly), English
- A better understanding of Sanskrit Grammar
- The student will be able to understand and converse easily in simple Sanskrit
- The student will be able to read simple shlokas.
- Help in passing Pravesha, Parichaya Exams from Samskrita Bharati or similar exams from other institutions
Forum & Telegram Group
- Interact with other co-students and teachers at https://forum.sanskrit.today/t/sanskrit-for-beginners-level-2
- Join our telegram group – https://t.me/+F1WQc61vRI4xYzc1
- Ask any queries about the course or doubts in the subject at Community Forum / Telegram Group (link above) https://southafrica-ed.com/